Please note investing in early stage businesses is high risk. Investments of this nature carry risk to your capital. Start-ups often fail or do not deliver a return for the investor. You should take such independent advice as you deem appropriate. Please Invest Aware.
When you invest through our Clan Investment round, you buy shares in the company, which gives you a percentage of ownership in the belief that the value of the company will increase over time. These investments are long-term and are used by the company to grow. You will have the option to purchase a minimum of 240 shares at €125 per share.
The share price for this round is €125.00. There is a minimum investment of 240 shares or €30,000.
The company will provide quarterly updates. We also welcome investors to contact us directly with any questions or suggestions they may have. If you believe your skill set could add value to the company, please reach out and set-up a meeting to further discuss.
Yes, this round of funding is eligible for EIIS. The company will support you with an EIIS claim for the 2024 tax year. Irish residents get 40% tax back.
Our campaign will be completed in Euros, therefore all investment will be taken in Euros. The foreign exchange rate will be calculated at the time of payment.
The company does not have any external debt. The company owns all strategic assets.
- €1.5 million Founders loan. €1.76 million raised in seed round. €3 million raised in crowdfunding and EIIS rounds
- Phase one of distillery build is complete with commissioning and distillation beginning Quarter 1 2023. Local warehousing secured.
- 8 whiskey and gin SKUs launched in 12 countries as of 2022
- 9 national and international awards in 2022 for gin and whiskeys
- Achieved Third party validation (FDT) of our energy efficiency design and sustainable process.
- Received Sustainability Energy Authority of Ireland grant of €500,000
- National coverage in Irish Times, Sunday Business Post, and RTÉ Radio
- Cask Programme sales exceeding projections for 2021
- ‘The Old Mill Shop & Café’ opened June 2021 and is serving the local community and those interested in seeing a distillery build
- 5 out of 8 revenue streams activated and exceeding target. Additional streams will generate income when tours and events commence
Revenue streams are as follows; spirit, cask and merchandise sales; café earnings; third party bottling and storage; events / hospitality; visitor tours; new make sales to independent bottlers. The first five are up and running. The latter three will kick in when the distillery is finished.
If you have further questions, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com