Full-time, on-site position.
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator who will provide administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, professional and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents including office correspondence, meeting minutes, memos, resumés, and presentations.
- General support tasks associated with the smooth running of offices including coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, conference room schedule and travel arrangements.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, account receivable and payables, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Responsible for procurement including processing invoices, purchase orders, payments and managing relationships with key suppliers.
- Managing inward and outward post and shipments.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant office duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Should enjoy working as part of a small but highly focused team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Salary commensurate with experience.